Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Best Ever

Thanks to Grandma Lowe (our adorable next door neighbor) I just ate the best chocolate chip cookie ever. Okay... cookies ever. I had three. So good.

In other news my back has decided to be a pain in, well, my back. More on that later.

We are back in Provo. We really like our place. 85% of our stuff is unpacked and tucked away. I bought hanging plants to hang along our entry way and they make me happy.

Jonner is back in school and already pulling 12 hour days. 18 credits in engineering and chemistry = studying times a billion.

I bought new eye shadow today from MAC. Wished Mel was there with me.

That's all for now. One peace.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

1- Cookies are the #1 best way to cheer someone up. Fact.

2- More back-ness? What's up this time?

3- What color was the eye shadow? This is very important information. Wish I was there too.