Monday, September 21, 2009

Miserable

Here's hoping to a better week. Cause last week was
mis.er.able.
In addition to my regular back pain, I also had a really bad pinched nerve in my upper back/ shoulder area that gave me the worst pain of my life (luckily the worst part only lasted a few minutes) though it is still hurting. I lied in bed all day doing pretty much nothing.

I was in so much pain that I wanted to rip out my back and get a new one.

Then my neck started to hurt a lot and I am pretty sure that it is car accident related mixed with upper back issues that I already have.
I also had a bladder infection.
Felt nauseous, and had a three day long head ache.

I feel like I am 83.

I have an MRI on Wednesday to see what the heck is going on.

I am still hurting, but feeling a bit better. So hopefully I can actually accomplish some things so that Jonner doesn't have to do everything to keep our family running.

He is my earthly angel. He would do anything for me. And he does.


I. LOVE. HIM.

P.S. Thanks for listening Nat.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Wow. That does sound miserable. I hope things are better this week. Let me know if you need anything!