Mel and Mike got hitched last Saturday in the SLC Temple. It was so great to see them get married in the Temple and make such beautiful promises to each other. Of the 72 brides that got married that day (crazy, I know) Mel was definitely the most beautiful.
She looked gorgeous, happy, and at peace and I am so grateful that she married a really good guy that is going to take care of her and help her grow into an even more wonderful person than she already is. Here is how it went down...
Woo Hoo! Mr. and Mrs. Wilde!!!
She is SOOOO beautiful. Way to go Mike.
Mel's little sister and fellow Bridesmaid, who apparently looks like me.
Classic picture. Classy people.
She wore some sweet purple shoes.
Two Besties.
Cutie pie Zach (Mel's nephew).
The only picture I took at the sweet reception. I think I look hot. =)
She looked gorgeous, happy, and at peace and I am so grateful that she married a really good guy that is going to take care of her and help her grow into an even more wonderful person than she already is. Here is how it went down...
I love your guts Mel. A LOT. You have been such an important person in my life and I can't imagine what BYU would have been without you. You are truly the foxiest beb of all the foxies.
3 comments:
I love your bridesmaid dress-where's it from, if you don't mind my asking? so cute.
Congrats to Mel! I love seeing people so happy! :)
I think you look hot too! when are you getting back in town?!
Hey! That's me!
Thanks for the sweet post Tin. You rock my socks. When are you coming to Indiana to visit me?!?!?
Love your guts.
Post a Comment