I have a missionary that I write to.

He is really tall and good looking (especially after dropping about 60 pounds!) and he is talented, kind-hearted, and smart.

He is one of my best friends and I miss him a lot. He is serving in Sao Paulo Brazil, but he will be back in Boise, Idaho in about nine months! I can't wait to see him again and get one of his extra special bear hugs. They are the best!


He is really tall and good looking (especially after dropping about 60 pounds!) and he is talented, kind-hearted, and smart.

He is one of my best friends and I miss him a lot. He is serving in Sao Paulo Brazil, but he will be back in Boise, Idaho in about nine months! I can't wait to see him again and get one of his extra special bear hugs. They are the best!

I love you Brandon. You are the best brother a girl could ask for and I look up to you even though you are younger than me... of course you are taller than me too. Thanks for being one of my heros. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment