Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It keeps getting better...and better...and better


Three years of marriage have come and gone and I must say that embarking upon the adventure that marriage is and should be has been the most fulfilling, wonderful, amazing thing that I have ever done with my life.


World travels, a college education, a mission, and many other adventures have blessed our lives, but I firmly believe that all of those fantastic experiences pale in comparison to what a gift it is to cuddle up to your best friend and know that you and all of your weird quirks, imperfections, and character flaws are loved and accepted by the person that you love most. That is such a remarkable gift and I am remarkably grateful for it.

I love you Jonner. To the moon and back.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Yay for marriage!!!
Speaking of which, I have a friend getting married in Portland and I wanted to know how you felt about your photographer and if you would recommend them. I remember your pictures turning out really great. Let me know when you get a chance. I'm excited to see you this weekend...:)