Kristin:
Here's a little game that I like to play. Read this closely and don't go away. If you are smart, and don't lose your cool, you'll get what's coming to you. This is your tool.
Clue 1: Find the solid for your drink that doesn't make it stink.
Here's a little game that I like to play. Read this closely and don't go away. If you are smart, and don't lose your cool, you'll get what's coming to you. This is your tool.
Clue 1: Find the solid for your drink that doesn't make it stink.
So I went upstairs to the ice maker in the freezer and found another post it note, which read:
Now that you're chilled, you must avoid being killed. you better get warm to keep your womanly form.
Clue 2: If you want to feel good, go and burn some wood.
Clue 2: If you want to feel good, go and burn some wood.
Then I came back downstairs to the wood stove that keeps us so toasty warm during the winter and the post it note inside of it read like this:
You've searched, you've pleaded, now you've succeeded.
Clue 3: Where do you go when you stub your toe?
Clue 3: Where do you go when you stub your toe?
I ran back upstairs, feeling like a 10 year old again, and looked in the medicine cabinet. It took a while to find because my mom has tons of drawers to organize everything, but I did find that square post it note which said:
Ouch! That hurt.
Clue 4: Now this is no joke, you much go and soak.
Then I darted to my parents bedroom where they have an extra long and deep jacuzzi bathtub where I love to take baths and I found the 5th and final clue:Clue 4: Now this is no joke, you much go and soak.
Now you're refreshed. Don't you feel blessed? You deserve a great prize. Away with this disguise!
Clue 5: To replace the hutch, you don't have to buy Dutch. American is fine when clean dishes are in line.
And so I headed to the new china hutch that my parents recently bought and started going through the small drawers... then I had the thought that I should really check the big drawer at the bottom and this is what I found:Clue 5: To replace the hutch, you don't have to buy Dutch. American is fine when clean dishes are in line.


This totally SEXY computer. We had talked about buying a new one because my old one is, well, old. We decided not to get it and I was okay with that. But Jonner, being the sneaky guy that he is went ahead and got it for me. (Yay for great sales and employee discounts!)
The best part about this whole thing is that he was thinking about what I wanted and he went to a lot of trouble to do a treasure hunt and make it fun. He is such a thoughtful, caring, generous, loving, wonderful man. I am so grateful to be married to someone who is so selfless and thoughful. The computer is awesome and am going to love using it, but my husband is way better! =)
3 comments:
What a fun way to give you such a great surprise! You definitely have a keeper. :)
SWEET!!! That is so great!!! totally cute way of giving it to you! Go Jonner!! See ya tomorrow night )
I love that you call your laptop "sexy." =D
Post a Comment