Monday, May 4, 2009

We're moving to...

BOISE!!!


At least for the summer. Jonathan just got a great job offer to be an intern at Hewlett Packard for the summer and we are so excited.

Hanging out with my family all summer is going to be a blast and it is going to be a great experience for Jonathan - not to mention a great resume booster. We feel so blessed!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How wonderful to be so close to your family! I hope you guys have a great time! And, if you ever happen to make it a few hours west, let me know. :)

Kelli Albaugh said...

I'm jealous! I would love to live in Boise again. Hope it goes well for you guys.

Nat said...

i can't believe how much open space there is in Boise...still, yay for family!

Melissa said...

The Mortensen clan is pretty dang lucky to get you guys for the summer. I'll miss you around here!