Saturday, December 6, 2008

24

- 24 -
It's official. I am now older and wiser. Yesterday was my birthday and it was great. Unfortunately, we forgot to bring out camera along, so you will all have to wait for me to get some photos from my sister-in-law.

We ate dinner, did cake and ice cream, and then went to the theater to see Australia, which was a fantastic movie. All in all, it was a great day. The best part about it was spending time with family and friends. The older I get, the more content I am to simply be with the people I love. I am one lucky 24 year old and I can't wait to find out what this new year brings - hopefully it includes a healthy back!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I agree-spending time with family gets better every year. :) Have a fantastic holiday season!

Melissa said...

yay for birthdays! glad you had a good one. i really want to see australia. we must discuss. soon.