I welcome December. I was in desperate need of a new month. November was good...but a bit hectic and out of balance. December rather miraculously ushered in some balance and peace into my life (I guess it's a month of good karma). I love December. Plus my birthday is December 5th, which makes this month even better. And it snowed on December first which makes it pretty much perfect. In conclusion, I needed December to come and I look forward to the forthcoming December days.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kristin, Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope that it turns out to be the great day you deserve!
I agree completely--December was much needed. I love that it snowed on the 1st. :) Happy Birthday!
Yes, all day I have thought about today being your shared birthday with Ben Mason. Crazy, the things we remember, isn't it??? Hope your day was stellar!
Post a Comment