Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Drawing 101


Kylie is a very curious baby and I have decided that it is time to start doing more structured activities with her in order to appease her ever busy quest for more information about the world. 

Today we had a little drawing time in the high chair.  It was pretty successful.  It kept her busy for about 15 minutes, she only took bites from four of the eight jumbo crayons, and she actually managed a few scribbles on her own.  

 Kylie loves to get her hands traced.  She thinks it is pretty rad.

 Thinking hard about which color to scribble with next.

The blue crayon actually dyed her lips blue.  Did not expect that.

On to the next adventure!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I remember doing stuff like that with Kallie! I even internet searched for toddler arts and crafts or activities. I remember one that was basically a cornstarch/water mixture that you cook, add color, and put in a gallon Ziploc. They can then squish it around or mix colors (if you do more than one color). And, since the stuff is contained, it's not messy!