Autumn is here! I am so grateful for the cool, crisp air and the beautiful colors. I love the Fall. It brings shorter days, which can be sad, but it also brings with it, snuggling season, the holidays, and a change in pace. LOVE it.
Kylie and I went to Boise for my dad's birthday. We had such a fun time meeting grandpa at work during his lunch hour. My dad is over the moon for Kylie. He thinks she is the greatest thing ever created and he derives such immense joy from every little thing she does. I love watching him with her. Best grandpa ever.
He taught her how to chase geese.
He is good at playing at her level. He totally gets babies.
Kylie is so lucky to be loved so much by her Grandpa Brett and Grandma Julie.
Look at me, getting all fancy and artsy with the camera! =)
Kylie is now 6.5 months old and still in the 99th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference. Grow baby grow! She is on the verge of crawling, loves to get tickles, thinks her dad is super fun, is very attached to mom (but can still play on her own), is eating lots of yummy mushy foods, is sleeping very well, and is so dang cute we can't help but discuss how cute she is each night after putting her down for bed.
We love her so much!
Kylie loves to look at herself in the mirror because this happy, cute, friendly baby friend is always there waiting to play with her. She squeals very loudly when she finds her reflection friend. Too cute.
She is also considering starting a yoga class and has been practicing her down dog. These are her early attempts at figuring out how to crawl. She is getting so close to crawling. I am okay with it - I think she will be even happier when she can get around faster than her current method of rolling to things. We marvel at how strong she is and I have decided that she is stronger than I am.
She loves her baby foods (which I am making for her when I find the time). Pears are a favorite.
FIRST HALLOWEEN!
Carving pumpkins with daddy at work (and with the cousins because Jonner and our brother-in-law, Reed, work at the same company). It was really fun and Kylie loved all the people.
TRICK - OR- TREAT!
Kylie Kitty and Mommy Kitty
We took Kylie trick-or-treating down one street with her cousins ans she actually loved it. She enjoyed the commotion and energy of the night and loved looking at all the crazy costumes and people. She is such a social girl!
MEOW!
And thus I close the update.






1 comment:
I love that picture of Brett and Julie kissing Kylie's cheeks. So cute. Great job on the Halloween costumes. Looks like it's been a great Autumn so far. Which reminds me... would you mind emailing me a few photos from our weekend romp?
Post a Comment