Friday, June 18, 2010

Buzzing

Sometimes I have a million ideas at once. Little sprouts of inspiration and desire. It can be hard to follow through with all of them or any of them for that matter when there are so many.

The thoughts that are currently buzzing in my head are:


Wanting a bike. I want to go on a bike ride. Lots of them. I need to go shopping for one again and actually choose one.

I want someone to design my blog and make it all pretty. Better yet, I want to be able to design my own blog and make it pretty. I want to learn html and graphic design skills. It sounds like fun. It is probably frustrating, but immensely satisfying to see your completed work. I want to learn how to do it. I think I would be great at it...I think.

I wish I was a better speller. Those weekly spelling tests only did so much good.

I have to teach the nursery kids music. I am trying my best but it is definitely not my strength. Sigh.

Really wanting new family photos taken of the husband and I . Trying to find a good photographer that is reasonably priced. Most are good, but not reasonably priced.

Wishing I had a $5,000 gift card to anthro. They have such great clothes. Which makes me wish I was more bold and unique when it comes to fashion - I am a bit of a chicken and wish I was more like a lion. It also makes me wish all clothing came in talls because then more of it would actually fit me.

Wanting to be the hero in my life and not someone that simply survives or plays the role of a victim.

Wondering when the heck the weather will cooperate so that we can enjoy the day at the beach.

Getting excited for the roommate girls trip being planned in October. So excited.

Feeling really grateful that Jonathan picked me and that I picked him. Best decision. Ever.

Wanting to make my own clothes so that they are tall enough. Need to get over my fear of messing it all up and just do it.

Wishing I could have breakfast at Goldie's Breakfast Bistro in Boise. The BEST breakfast joint I have ever been to. Their hollidaise sauce is to die for. DELICIOUS.

Thinking of all the fun that this weekend holds...

What has been buzzing around in your head?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Couple of thoughts...One reason we get callings is to improve our talents. Once we get the hang of it, we're released.

And, the fear of failure is something that holds me back more than I'd like to admit.

Here are my buzzes:

I want to make AMAZING bread. Not just "Sure, this is good" but AMAZING.

I need to get my body in better shape.

Wondering how I can better teach my kids to work and to enjoy it.

I need to find a really great color of blue for my bedroom. Not a lot of gray (have enough of that here), but with a little green and some vibrancy to make up for these gray days.

That reminds me, isn't it supposed to be summer?

There you go--my brain is now empty. :)

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Thoughts:
-I think you would be a good graphic designer.
-Mike and I are teaching Sunbeams for the summer. It's great birth control.
-Also excited for October- Woo Hoo!!
-You are a foxy beb.

Anonymous said...

Kristin is my amazing daughter! I want to have time to put my thoughts down like Kristin. I work too hard but I am getting better at chill laxing. I love you. MOM