Okay, here ya go. Behold the curls...
I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I might keep it a while, but I am thinking of going back to some straight locks. I guess with hair, the grass always seems to be greener on the other side. And for some reason I really want to spell green with an a instead of two e's.
4 comments:
I'm kinda with you. I don't hate it either (not even close), but I don't think I love it. Always having had SUPER straight hair, though, I'm a little jealous you have the choice!
Growing up I always wanted curly hair, but now I love my straight hair. I can curl it some days if I want, or leave it straight and it isn't a hassle. That being said...I also prefer straight hair on you too! The curly hair is cute, but since you asked I prefer you with straight. :)
I say give it a couple more weeks. The curls are supposed to calm down after the initial perm, right? You might like it more then. Though, having never permed my hair I can't say I'm a good person to take perm advice from.
i think i like it but you should get a different cut. maybe something a little shorter and bouncier? if you want to keep the length then yeah, i would go to straight. maybe not stick straight but wavy? check out this link. i think short wavy hair like this is way sexy and i also think you can totally rock it.
http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/short-wavy.jpg
Post a Comment