Thursday, May 6, 2010

He's BAAAACK!

My most awesome brother Brandon came home today.

Let's just say that it was one of the best days of my life. It was so good to see him! He looks so good and it feels like he never even left.
I am so glad that he is home!

Mom and me waiting anxiously!

Oh Happy Day!


I am way too proud of this sign I made for him. =)

He gives the BEST bear hugs. I missed them and it was sooo good to get one again!

Brandon in shock at how big Jackson is!

Brotherly Love... =)


These are his shoes... and the third round soles - these were from an airplane tire.

BRAZIL to BOISE. =)

WELCOME HOME BRANDON!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! Grandma loved them!!!!

Melissa said...

Woo hoo!! I'm glad Brandon made it home. Tell him hi for me. (And excellent work on your poster! =D)