Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Lives!


On this sunny Easter morning, I wanted to bear my testimony that I know that the Savior of the world lives. I know that he bled for you and I on Gethsemane and willingly died on Calvary. But most importantly, I know that Christ broke the chains of death on that wonderful Easter morning so many years ago so that we might also live again.

I know that the Lord lives today, that he is aware of each of us, and that He knows exactly what we are going through because of His infinite atonement. I know that He loves us and that he wants us to come unto Him so that we might find peace and rest. He is there at the door, waiting for us to let Him in. Let us all welcome the Living Christ into our lives and allow Him to make us into better people than we can ever be without Him.

I know that my Redeemer Lives!

2 comments:

Erin Curtis said...

Thank you for your testimony, Kristin. After clicking through the blogs and seeing pictures of everyone's Easter baskets your post was particularly refreshing. Way to keep it real.

Nat said...

two weeks! and quit being so righteous, you're making me look bad. :)