Here is a bit of honesty for the world...
Sometimes life really sucks. Usually it is pretty amazing, but this past year has had a lot of moments that totally suck. Thank heavens for a husband who has been their to keep me in one piece. I don't care to share the reasons that prompted this post. It's too personal. But I did want to say that there are parts of my life that are so not going the way that I want them to right now and it totally bites. HARD.
I am sure that everyone out there can relate.
Sometimes life really sucks. Usually it is pretty amazing, but this past year has had a lot of moments that totally suck. Thank heavens for a husband who has been their to keep me in one piece. I don't care to share the reasons that prompted this post. It's too personal. But I did want to say that there are parts of my life that are so not going the way that I want them to right now and it totally bites. HARD.
I am sure that everyone out there can relate.
1 comment:
Sometimes life is a total drag, it's true. Let's drown our frustrations in Strawberries and Cream Fraps.
Post a Comment