Monday, January 5, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Jonathan left for Provo on Sunday without me so that I could finish recovering at home with my family. I am really going to miss him these next two weeks, but I am grateful that I am not at home alone trying to fend for myself. Mom's are great for taking care of you after surgery and I thought I should take advantage of her willing service! Thanks mom, you are the best.


Plus being apart from my sweet husband only helps me to realize how incredibly blessed I am to be married to my best friend. He just gets me and loves me just the way I am. I am oh so very lucky.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Who needs a husband when you have your mom and a girls night coming up this weekend!!! Just kidding, I would miss Josh for 2 weeks... that is kind of a long time! So the real story is that I should just come and visit you again. Its kinda fun knowing that you are here, now I just need to do something about it!