Saturday, September 20, 2008

To my back, my future job, and the Autumn

Dear back pain,

You have been around for two years too long. You have over stayed your welcome, so please
back your bags and hit the road. Don't bother calling or visiting - I am so over you.


Dear job,

I am having trouble finding you. Please do call and visit me soon.



Dear Autumn,

I love you and wish that you could last a little longer than usual. But I promise to enjoy you while you last.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

to your back and your future (ok, and to autumn too):

tin's back: leave my tin alone. dont make me come after you!!

tin's future: i'm pretty sure i know why job hunting is causing you grief. it's because the perfect job is patiently awaiting you in north carolina. dont worry, there's the perfect job for jonathan there too. and for me, of course.

autumn: ditto.

ps- no luck with alias season 2 still. i know, it's totally lame. i'm working on it.