I come from an upper-middle class family that is stable and loving. I have had a great education throughout my life and am one of few women in this world that gets the opportunity to graduate from a university. I have been to Europe just for kicks. I have also been to Mexico and enjoyed their white beaches and clear oceans. I have been on a luxurious cruise to Alaska. I have seen a large handful or broadway plays in NYC and in London. I get to take a bath as often as I would like in clean hot water. I have had a few pedicures in my day. And full body massages. I never had to go without Christmas presents or birthday presents. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and have a strong testimony of the gospel. I have always had access to clean food and water. I live in an air conditioned house. I have a roof over my head that keeps my TV, my couch, my bed, my kitch table, and my husband warm and dry.
Which brings me to the biggest blessing of all. I am married to my best friend, and we get to be married forever. Today is our two year anniversary and I just had to tell the world (aka those who actually read my blog) how blessed I am to be married to Jonathan. Let me tell you why.
He is always concerned about my needs, desires, and wants.
He is an honorable preisthood holder.
He tells me several times a day that he loves me and that I am beautiful. And he really means it.
He is such a handy man and that is sexy.
He always teases me and makes me laugh.
He understands my flare for the dramatic and is patient enough to hear me out.

His hugs and kisses are filling.
He makes me want to be a better person.
I love you Jonner. To the moon and back.
2 comments:
Kristin, I am so glad you have a blog! Looks like you are having fun this summer!
sigh... so cute!
Post a Comment